Author Topic: Application Microsoft Access for generate text file  (Read 6971 times)

Offline lemoustic

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Application Microsoft Access for generate text file
« on: July 19, 2010, 11:17:58 PM »
Hello

I've just create a small application (without great pretensions) with Microsoft Access to generate text files. I am based on the excellent work of our colleague Patrick Lanius.

I give it you.

It is much improved. For example, for text file correct, it is necessary that all the fields for a player to be properly informed.

You can create new country (ISO codes, Code Olympic name in French and english), teams, position (striker, defender, team manager, coach ...), attach a player to a team, a view full team ...

To remove a player from a team, looking the team and then click the button to delete it. If you want to delete a player permanently, it must do via the profile.

Finally, you can view all players not affiliated with team.

For the moment we can not assign a player to a team. I think especially to players who play in a club team and a national team. It is not possible at this time.

There are two files: a data file and a craft (Photo Mechanic - Code Remplacement.mdb). This file must be run.

The text files are saved in the same directory as the programs.

These two files (Team RadioShack-CodeRemplacement-FullInformations.txt and Team RadioShack-CodeRemplacement-PlayerName.txt) to show two examples correct. This file (Assocation Sportive de Monaco-CodeRemplacement-FullInformations.txt) is necessary to show it to enter all the information ...

Good day...

Eric

[attachment deleted by admin]