Author Topic: Feature Request: Tag Color Class on "Save As" function  (Read 2430 times)

Offline ellisphotos

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Feature Request: Tag Color Class on "Save As" function
« on: August 30, 2010, 01:41:11 PM »
Sure someone has asked before, but it would be a great editing feature if you could set a color class tag on a photo/photos when using the "save as" function. For example, you chose a group of images to resize and save as and have it tagged with a color class at the same time. As part of my workflow I select the images I want to move to category folders and need to downsize them. I also want to know that I already selected those images so I set a color class and have the contact sheet deselect them based on the color class. This way as I edit the images which have been saved to the category folders are hidden from the contact sheet screen after I have chosen them so I can work my way through 2000 pictures efficiently. Right now this has to be done as two steps. If you added select color class to the save as screen it would make it one easy step.

Thanks

Richard

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Feature Request: Tag Color Class on "Save As" function
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 02:16:59 PM »
Richard,

Sure someone has asked before, but it would be a great editing feature if you could set a color class tag on a photo/photos when using the "save as" function. For example, you chose a group of images to resize and save as and have it tagged with a color class at the same time. As part of my workflow I select the images I want to move to category folders and need to downsize them. I also want to know that I already selected those images so I set a color class and have the contact sheet deselect them based on the color class. This way as I edit the images which have been saved to the category folders are hidden from the contact sheet screen after I have chosen them so I can work my way through 2000 pictures efficiently. Right now this has to be done as two steps. If you added select color class to the save as screen it would make it one easy step.

You want to set the color class on the original images, or the newly saved images?

-Kirk