Author Topic: shortcut key for tag filter dropdown?  (Read 4971 times)

Offline ron_hiner

• View Profile
shortcut key for tag filter dropdown?
« on: September 11, 2010, 12:14:11 PM »
Is there a shortcut  key to toggle through various settings of the tag filter?   I don't see reference to anything like that in the Help -- just the 4 function keys.

And speaking of that filter... i only just realized that it allows for filtering selected images...(but not un-selected ones)   I've only ever used the filter for tag filters.   I'll have to try it out.   Although... at first glance, looks like there is no way to remove a selected  image from the filtered set (kinda like the D key in the preview mode works). 

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: shortcut key for tag filter dropdown?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 06:57:35 PM »
Ron,

Is there a shortcut  key to toggle through various settings of the tag filter?   I don't see reference to anything like that in the Help -- just the 4 function keys.

And speaking of that filter... i only just realized that it allows for filtering selected images...(but not un-selected ones)   I've only ever used the filter for tag filters.   I'll have to try it out.   Although... at first glance, looks like there is no way to remove a selected  image from the filtered set (kinda like the D key in the preview mode works). 

Are you talking about the Color Class filter?

-Kirk

Offline ron_hiner

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 09:36:36 PM »

no.. I'm talking about the drop-down at the top of the contact sheet with the filter selection of 'all, selected, tagged, untagged' options.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 09:46:29 PM »
Ron,

no.. I'm talking about the drop-down at the top of the contact sheet with the filter selection of 'all, selected, tagged, untagged' options.

OK, no there is no key to cycle through them.  But the F-keys should work just fine.  Are you having a problem with the keys?

-Kirk

Offline ron_hiner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2010, 05:48:08 PM »
Are you having a problem with the keys?
No problem.. I can work with the function keys. 

What do you think about the D key to remove an image from the displayed selection  when the filter is set on 'selected'

Also, would it make sense to add 'non-selected' as an option?  (not that I really think it's necessary, just throwing this out there for the sake of completion)