Author Topic: Import into Lightroom  (Read 5107 times)

Offline hprettyman

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Import into Lightroom
« on: August 09, 2010, 02:51:11 PM »
Does anyone know how to import or edit into Lightroom a group of photos that have been selected into PM?  I just downloaded the demo and am playing around.  I have set my external editor as LR.  Right now when I try to edit a group of photos to LR, only 1 image imports.  Thanks for your help.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Import into Lightroom
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 05:55:26 PM »
Does anyone know how to import or edit into Lightroom a group of photos that have been selected into PM?  I just downloaded the demo and am playing around.  I have set my external editor as LR.  Right now when I try to edit a group of photos to LR, only 1 image imports.  Thanks for your help.

Use drag and drop.  Select photos in PM and drag the selected photos onto Lightroom.

They should all import.

-Kirk

Offline vAfotoriporter

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
    • Attila Volgyi photojournalist
Re: Import into Lightroom
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 07:40:01 AM »

It is a LR limitation under Windows. On the Mac LR simply can import more than one files from PM, but on Win it just does not work unless you use drag and drop.
Working on Mac, OSX, iOS and with some Canons.
Allways shooting RAW.

http://www.volgyiattila.com