Author Topic: Crash and failure to send error report due to bad email address.  (Read 3634 times)

Offline Ted Grudzinski

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Crash and failure to send error report due to bad email address.
« on: September 14, 2006, 02:41:28 PM »
System has started to end weirdly after the install of 1394 Firewire card and Ulead software. The more troubling part is it can't send an email as the program is instructing it to . The program tries the following email "wincrashlogs@camerabits.com" only to get bounced back. It also is trying to send a zip file as an attachment. Please advise. I'll send the error report, as soon as I know where to send it. Version 4.4.3.2 Windows XP

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Crash and failure to send error report due to bad email address.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 03:59:06 PM »
System has started to end weirdly after the install of 1394 Firewire card and Ulead software. The more troubling part is it can't send an email as the program is instructing it to . The program tries the following email "wincrashlogs@camerabits.com" only to get bounced back. It also is trying to send a zip file as an attachment. Please advise. I'll send the error report, as soon as I know where to send it. Version 4.4.3.2 Windows XP

If this is a crash on exit, it is a known problem and is fixed in the current development code, awaiting release.

wincrashlogs@camerabits.com is the correct email address.  So feel free to try again.  If you have that bounced mail, would you be willing to send it to us so we can investigate what went wrong?  Contact me privately for a different email that you can forward the bounced email (with headers please).

Thanks,

-Kirk