Author Topic: Editing multiple images in LR  (Read 2064 times)

Offline antpix

• View Profile
Editing multiple images in LR
« on: November 18, 2010, 02:00:40 AM »
Helping out a mate who uses PM 4.6.6 Win XP and Lightroom. Used to edit individual images into photoshop, now wants to use LR.

When sending multiple images to Lightroom from PM using right click > Edit selected images > Lightroom, only one image appears in the LR import window, not all of the selected images.

On the Mac system which I use, all the selected images would appear in the import window. Does PM for Windows behave differently or is there a preference which I can change to allow the importing of a selected set of images into LR.

Thanks

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Editing multiple images in LR
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 08:08:59 AM »
Helping out a mate who uses PM 4.6.6 Win XP and Lightroom. Used to edit individual images into photoshop, now wants to use LR.

When sending multiple images to Lightroom from PM using right click > Edit selected images > Lightroom, only one image appears in the LR import window, not all of the selected images.

On the Mac system which I use, all the selected images would appear in the import window. Does PM for Windows behave differently or is there a preference which I can change to allow the importing of a selected set of images into LR.

Use drag and drop instead.  Drag the selected images from PM onto the LR item in the Taskbar.  Wait for it to come forward.  Drop the images into LR.

Should work fine.

-Kirk

Offline antpix

• View Profile
Re: Editing multiple images in LR
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 03:25:16 PM »
thanks will give it a try when I next see him

Ant