Author Topic: Extra Slow/Nonresponsive Copy function  (Read 1973 times)

Offline bvonarx

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Extra Slow/Nonresponsive Copy function
« on: November 19, 2010, 07:45:10 AM »
On my MBP with latest OS I am trying to move 212 jpgs to a flash drive but am not getting past the "Copy Option" step. After selecting my desired folder destination the "Copy to this folder" field is populated with /Users/Brooks/Pictures/Photo Booth , which is not what I selected in the first place and then the close,cancel and copy buttons are non-responsive. Is a reinstall necessary or something else, thank you for your help

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Extra Slow/Nonresponsive Copy function
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 08:28:55 AM »
On my MBP with latest OS I am trying to move 212 jpgs to a flash drive but am not getting past the "Copy Option" step. After selecting my desired folder destination the "Copy to this folder" field is populated with /Users/Brooks/Pictures/Photo Booth , which is not what I selected in the first place and then the close,cancel and copy buttons are non-responsive. Is a reinstall necessary or something else, thank you for your help

I don't know what is going on, but the folks in our support department would be more suited to helping you with this sort of issue than I can here.  Call them at 503-547-2888.

-Kirk