Author Topic: Contact sheet vanishing  (Read 4713 times)

Offline Eric

• View Profile
Contact sheet vanishing
« on: September 17, 2006, 06:49:41 PM »
Kirk,
Something that I just noticed. Win XP Pro, P IV, 3GB Ram;  PM 4.4.3.2

When I edit a contact sheet I mark all the 'junk' with a color code. When I'm finished editing I use the widget to view only the 'grey' color code. control-A to select and then move them to a 'junk' folder by using the copy/move command. I have the Copy/Move menu set to open the new contact sheet (junk). To this point everything works as expected. The problem is that when I clink on the tab for the original folder none of the images are visible. I have checked and unchecked all of the color widgets to no avail. The only way to get the contact sheet back is to close and reopen it.

Eric

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Contact sheet vanishing
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2006, 07:06:29 PM »
Eric,

Something that I just noticed. Win XP Pro, P IV, 3GB Ram;  PM 4.4.3.2

When I edit a contact sheet I mark all the 'junk' with a color code. When I'm finished editing I use the widget to view only the 'grey' color code. control-A to select and then move them to a 'junk' folder by using the copy/move command. I have the Copy/Move menu set to open the new contact sheet (junk). To this point everything works as expected. The problem is that when I clink on the tab for the original folder none of the images are visible. I have checked and unchecked all of the color widgets to no avail. The only way to get the contact sheet back is to close and reopen it.

Try pressing F1 (View->Show All) and see if it gets the rest of them back.

-Kirk

Offline Eric

• View Profile
Re: Contact sheet vanishing
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 05:43:40 PM »
Kirk,

Yup that did it...... I have noticed that the 'problem' only happens if I have the box for opening the new contact checked.

Thanks

Eric