Author Topic: Errors During the Apply....  (Read 2013 times)

Offline cdnpilot

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Errors During the Apply....
« on: January 25, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »
I am running on 4.6.5 on a Windows 7 64 bit professional OS. I am working on groups of images - typically less than 150. I do a ctl-shift-I to apply the IPTC pad and get the "There were errors during the apply to selected operation". This is random, I can do it successfully 2 or 3 times then this happens. I have shut the app down and restarted - no change. If I take smaller number of pictures, it may or may not work.

Kevin

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Errors During the Apply....
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 06:33:24 PM »
Kevin,

I am running on 4.6.5 on a Windows 7 64 bit professional OS. I am working on groups of images - typically less than 150. I do a ctl-shift-I to apply the IPTC pad and get the "There were errors during the apply to selected operation". This is random, I can do it successfully 2 or 3 times then this happens. I have shut the app down and restarted - no change. If I take smaller number of pictures, it may or may not work.

What is the file type of the images?  Are you using any variables or code replacement?

-Kirk

Offline cdnpilot

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 08:48:08 PM »
Just jpeg files and no - no code replacement.

Kevin

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
Kevin,

Just jpeg files and no - no code replacement.

OK, well then I suggest calling our support folks on the phone during business hours.  (503) 547-2888

-Kirk