Author Topic: Suddenly cannot open contact sheet  (Read 1744 times)

Offline caneshooter

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Suddenly cannot open contact sheet
« on: February 22, 2011, 06:40:28 AM »
Over the weekend I suddenly lost the ability to open a contact sheet in PM. I am running Photo Mechanic version 4.6.6 and I run Mac OS X 10.6.6 on my Intel-based Mac.

PM starts up as normal but will not open a contact sheet. Command-O opens a window to select a folder and when you select a folder the prompt scree disappears and nothing loads.

I have reinstalled PM and repaired permissions to no avail.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Suddenly cannot open contact sheet
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 06:50:07 AM »
Over the weekend I suddenly lost the ability to open a contact sheet in PM. I am running Photo Mechanic version 4.6.6 and I run Mac OS X 10.6.6 on my Intel-based Mac.

PM starts up as normal but will not open a contact sheet. Command-O opens a window to select a folder and when you select a folder the prompt scree disappears and nothing loads.

I have reinstalled PM and repaired permissions to no avail.

I suggest contacting our phone support for an issue such as this: 503-547-2888

In the meantime there are several ways to open a contact sheet other than using the 'Open' command.  The Navigator and Favorites can both open contact sheets.  Drag and drop from the Finder will also open contact sheets.

-Kirk

Offline caneshooter

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Suddenly cannot open contact sheet
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 07:07:48 AM »
I will call when I get a chance. The other methods also do not work. In fact, menu items for PM are mostly grayed out and non-functional.