Author Topic: Select all Tagged problems  (Read 2586 times)

Offline rvphoto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Select all Tagged problems
« on: March 04, 2011, 07:58:01 AM »
Hi,

Some times when I select all tagged pictures, I get the spin ball. I force quit and try again and still have the problem.
Usually I don't have the problem for weeks and then it comes again. I just restart the computer and still have the same problem. And this is the only program that is running on the computer.

I have Photo Mechanic 4.5.4
Imac I7  OS 10.6.6

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Select all Tagged problems
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 08:41:22 AM »
Some times when I select all tagged pictures, I get the spin ball. I force quit and try again and still have the problem.
Usually I don't have the problem for weeks and then it comes again. I just restart the computer and still have the same problem. And this is the only program that is running on the computer.

I have Photo Mechanic 4.5.4
Imac I7  OS 10.6.6

Photo Mechanic 4.5.x is not compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.  There are a variety of issues that cause slowdowns, and crashes in Photo Mechanic 4.5.x when run on any Mac OS X version higher than 10.5.

Version 4.6.6 of Photo Mechanic is compatible with Mac OS 10.6.x and can be obtained in two ways: purchase an upgrade license for $90.00 or get a new anniversary special license for $60.00.

https://store.camerabits.com/

-Kirk