Author Topic: Live Slideshow  (Read 3250 times)

Offline Sven

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
Live Slideshow
« on: March 06, 2011, 10:54:15 PM »
Hi @ all!

Together with the LiveIngest I used yesterday the Live Slideshow-feature for the first time.

Kept the original settings (Redisplay previously shown fotos DISABLED) did not work. It started from the first image again.

After changing the settings to the attached screenshot it worked as expected.
Any Idea?
BR
Sven

[attachment deleted by admin]
After 5 years of absence I restarted the photography.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Live Slideshow
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
Sven,

Together with the LiveIngest I used yesterday the Live Slideshow-feature for the first time.

Kept the original settings (Redisplay previously shown fotos DISABLED) did not work. It started from the first image again.

After changing the settings to the attached screenshot it worked as expected.

If you've never used Live Slideshow before, it will display all photos in the folder you're watching, starting with the first image in the folder.  Live Slideshow and LiveIngest are not related in any way.

If you quit PM and run the Live Slideshow again it should still start with the first photo in the folder.  I'm not sure what your expectation was, but this is how it works, at least how I understand it.

-Kirk

Offline Sven

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
Re: Live Slideshow
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 10:05:46 AM »
Thanks Kirk.

I was starting off with an empty folder, started LiveSlideshow and did a few test shots. They cycled from oldest to newest without stopping at the latest shot.
Setting the prefs as shown in my initial post it stopped at the last image to wait for a long amount of time...

Initial settings attached as screenshot.

[attachment deleted by admin]
After 5 years of absence I restarted the photography.