Author Topic: unable to drag and drop images where needed  (Read 2156 times)

Offline ppeterson

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
unable to drag and drop images where needed
« on: April 06, 2011, 11:41:20 AM »
i am using vesion 4.6.6 on a mac OS X 10.6.7 intel core i5.

i used to be able to drag and drop images to get them in order when editing. Now, when i go to do that i have to be in 'arrangement' mode but when going to 'arrangement' mode all my images mix up and are no longer in order by file, capture or anything they are all random. ceremony is with getting ready, which is after the dance, and then formals followed by more getting ready then a random party shot etc.

how can i go back to being able to drag and drop in capture time or at least be able to do it without all the images being completely out of order when starting.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: unable to drag and drop images where needed
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 02:35:42 PM »
i am using vesion 4.6.6 on a mac OS X 10.6.7 intel core i5.

i used to be able to drag and drop images to get them in order when editing. Now, when i go to do that i have to be in 'arrangement' mode but when going to 'arrangement' mode all my images mix up and are no longer in order by file, capture or anything they are all random. ceremony is with getting ready, which is after the dance, and then formals followed by more getting ready then a random party shot etc.

how can i go back to being able to drag and drop in capture time or at least be able to do it without all the images being completely out of order when starting.

Change your Contact Sheet Preferences (Preferences/Contact Sheet tab) to allow Arrangements at any time.  Sort by Capture Time and then drag items around in the order you like.

HTH,

-Kirk