Author Topic: Stack overflow 106  (Read 5758 times)

Offline xphotogirlx

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Stack overflow 106
« on: September 25, 2006, 11:18:18 AM »
Having created a web gallery which opens up into IE, 2 things happen:  The photos do not change when you click on them and the message "Stack Overflow 106" appears after I have clicked on 6 photos. 
I am using this on a PC, windows XP, service pack 2. I have 2 gigs of Memory and this problem seems to have started when I downloaded the upgrade 4.4.3.2.
Have cleared out the cache, got rid of temporary files.  What next?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Stack overflow 106
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 11:46:56 AM »
Having created a web gallery which opens up into IE, 2 things happen:  The photos do not change when you click on them and the message "Stack Overflow 106" appears after I have clicked on 6 photos. 
I am using this on a PC, windows XP, service pack 2. I have 2 gigs of Memory and this problem seems to have started when I downloaded the upgrade 4.4.3.2.
Have cleared out the cache, got rid of temporary files.  What next?

I don't really know.  We don't do any real special HTML in our HTML exporter.  It is all very basic and any web browser should be able to navigate it without any problems.

Have you checked your system for viruses and spyware?

-Kirk

BTW, please upgrade to version 4.4.3.3 since it fixes a number of bugs present in 4.4.3.2, though none of them had anything to do with the HTML exporter.