Photo Mechanic > Support

Import from PM to Lightroom

(1/1)

RonaldFrommann:
Hi,
I usually use the drag and drop function to import multiple images into LR. Since a few days, that doesn't work anymore. I work at a Mac Pro 10.6.8 und PM 4.6.7. and LR 3.4.1. Any ideas to solve my problem?
Thanks in advance

Ronald Frommann, Hamburg, Germany

Kirk Baker:
Ronald,

--- Quote from: RonaldFrommann on June 29, 2011, 01:04:53 AM ---I usually use the drag and drop function to import multiple images into LR. Since a few days, that doesn't work anymore. I work at a Mac Pro 10.6.8 und PM 4.6.7. and LR 3.4.1. Any ideas to solve my problem?

--- End quote ---

What happens if you use drag and drop from the Finder?  If it still doesn't import then the problem is most definitely with Lightroom.

-Kirk

RonaldFrommann:
Kirk,
I don't understand what you mean with "drag and drop from the finder". Normally I select a number of pics and drag them from the PM browser window onto the LR Icon in my dock. What else could I do?

Ronald

Kirk Baker:
Ronald,

--- Quote from: RonaldFrommann on June 29, 2011, 12:37:25 PM ---I don't understand what you mean with "drag and drop from the finder". Normally I select a number of pics and drag them from the PM browser window onto the LR Icon in my dock. What else could I do?

--- End quote ---

I'm asking you to perform a test so we can troubleshoot where the problem lies.

Select the same photos (that you would have selected in PM) in the Finder and drag and drop from there to the Lightroom icon in your Dock.  Does Lightroom import the photos?

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version