Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

Preview multiple images like Lightroom's Survey view (N).

(1/2) > >>

manuel:
I'd like to be able to preview more than just two images side by side in the the preview window.  I'd like to select several images and view them all at once in the preview window.  I'd like to be able to move the images around, remove them from the preview, add to preview, and tag, color, and star.  Something that would work similar to Lightroom's Survey (N) view would be great!

Luiz Muzzi:
Manuel,
Wouldn't it be something very similar to selecting some pictures in the contact sheet view and using the slide bar to increase their size?
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi

manuel:
Luiz,

That would be a workaround, but it would be kind of clunky. What I am talking about is when in a contact sheet, I would select, say 6 images that are not necessarily in order, do a keystroke and they all show up on preview at the same time. I can then tag them, move them around, deselect if i want to narrow it down, and so on.

Manuel

antpix:
I'd go for this as well, it's a great feature of LR

Marcel:
I would LOVE to have this functionality in PM. LOVE!!!

This absence of this feature is the one glaring problem in my workflow when I'm using PM. It forces me to have to cull in two passes instead of one. Plus, I have to import lots of photos into Lightroom that I will ultimately not use once I have compared them to other similar images using Survey View.

PLEASE add this functionality to PM!

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version