Author Topic: Installing download  (Read 4580 times)

Offline jagaul

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Installing download
« on: October 01, 2006, 11:29:02 AM »
I've downloaded the trial for System Mechanics Pro and cannot seem to make it run. All I seem to have are icons for the pdf file and uninstalling the program. If anyone can please help me out I would greatly appreciate it as I'm anxious to give the Band Aide feature a try prior to purchasing the full program. Thank You in advance....Judy

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Installing download
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 12:12:08 PM »
I've downloaded the trial for System Mechanics Pro and cannot seem to make it run. All I seem to have are icons for the pdf file and uninstalling the program. If anyone can please help me out I would greatly appreciate it as I'm anxious to give the Band Aide feature a try prior to purchasing the full program. Thank You in advance....Judy

System Mechanics Pro is not a product that we make.  We do however make Band Aide which is a Photoshop plugin.

I suggest you contact the manufacturer of System Mechanics Pro for help.

We can help you with Band Aide, however.

-Kirk

Offline jagaul

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 01:10:38 PM »
Kirk...thanks for the quick reply. I am really most interested in Band Aide. Can you tell me how I can download and install a trial of Band Aide only, as well as purchase instructions.
Thanks

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 04:05:13 PM »
Kirk...thanks for the quick reply. I am really most interested in Band Aide. Can you tell me how I can download and install a trial of Band Aide only, as well as purchase instructions.

Your best bet would be to contact support@camerabits.com and tell them you are interested in installing the Band Aide plugin.

Let them know what version of Photoshop you have, and what OS you are running.

I principally write Photo Mechanic and don't have much to do with Band Aide.

-Kirk