Author Topic: From Contact sheet to Preview and back again  (Read 3467 times)

Offline BillyDix

• View Profile
From Contact sheet to Preview and back again
« on: May 23, 2006, 01:06:18 PM »
I use dual monitors. one for the contact sheet and one for the preview image in full screen view. Will it ever be possible to click on a contact sheet image and have that image replace the existing preview image without having to get out of full screen preview and select it from the bottom of the preview screen and then go back to full screen?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: From Contact sheet to Preview and back again
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »
I use dual monitors. one for the contact sheet and one for the preview image in full screen view. Will it ever be possible to click on a contact sheet image and have that image replace the existing preview image without having to get out of full screen preview and select it from the bottom of the preview screen and then go back to full screen?

Yes, it is planned to overhaul the preview system so that the contact sheet and preview are fully available at all times (well other than when a modal batch process is going on.)

-Kirk

Offline jennydemarco

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: From Contact sheet to Preview and back again
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »
I just wanted to bump this topic. I see that issue of using dual monitors for contact sheet and preview was supposed to be in the new releases from 2006. So...5 years late is this something that can be fixed?

Thanks,
Jenny