Photo Mechanic > Feature Requests

Info Text and Contact Sheet mode

(1/2) > >>

bokeron:
I'd like to have the Info text funcionality, but in Contact Sheet mode too. Let us choose wich variables we want to show and where, just like in preview mode.

By the way, there's no variable to know wether the flash fired or not. It would be useful, if it can be done.

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: bokeron on May 03, 2006, 05:52:00 PM ---I'd like to have the Info text funcionality, but in Contact Sheet mode too. Let us choose wich variables we want to show and where, just like in preview mode.

By the way, there's no variable to know wether the flash fired or not. It would be useful, if it can be done.
--- End quote ---

Turn on the Info Tooltips.  You can toggle the tooltips by selecting the "Show Info Tooltips" menu item on the View menu.

HTH,

-Kirk

bokeron:
Yes, I can do that, but I'd like to see the info right besides / below every thumbnail in the contact sheet. Thus, I could compare a series of images at a glance.
Oh, and I don't mean the exact same variables and formatting  I defined for the 'Info text', but another custom set of variables with a different formatting, so I can have two levels of information.

bokeron:
I forgot to mention that the Info Tooltips doesn't respect the formatting I gave to the Info Text, specially the {tab} variable

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: bokeron on May 03, 2006, 07:13:55 PM ---Yes, I can do that, but I'd like to see the info right besides / below every thumbnail in the contact sheet. Thus, I could compare a series of images at a glance.
Oh, and I don't mean the exact same variables and formatting  I defined for the 'Info text', but another custom set of variables with a different formatting, so I can have two levels of information.
--- End quote ---

You mean you want to see this information along with the filenames under the thumbnails?

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version