Author Topic: Can't change color class of previously classified photos in Photo Mechanic 4.6.6  (Read 3558 times)

Offline JonVdG

• Newcomer
  • Photojournalist, Educator
    • View Profile
    • Perilous Planet
Greetings, I am unable to change the color class of some photos when using Photo Mechanic 4.6.6 (on a Mac running Snow Leopard).  These photos are older photos that I color classified with an earlier version of Photo Mechanic, probably over a year ago.  Today, using 4.6.6, I can change color classes of previously unclassified photos with no problem.  Is there any way to remove the color class from these older photos so that I can select a new one?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Greetings, I am unable to change the color class of some photos when using Photo Mechanic 4.6.6 (on a Mac running Snow Leopard).  These photos are older photos that I color classified with an earlier version of Photo Mechanic, probably over a year ago.  Today, using 4.6.6, I can change color classes of previously unclassified photos with no problem.  Is there any way to remove the color class from these older photos so that I can select a new one?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Please get version 4.6.7 and if the problem persists, please let me know.

http://www.camerabits.com/site/downloads.html

-Kirk

Offline JonVdG

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Perilous Planet
Yes, the problem remains in 4.6.7.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Yes, the problem remains in 4.6.7.

OK, what is the file format that you're working with?  And can you send me a sample file so I can take a look at it?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline JonVdG

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Perilous Planet
I'm using Sony .ARW files from a DSLR-A350.  I'd be happy to send you an example, just let me know how to do that.  Thanks.