Author Topic: FTP window to remember recent Destination Paths?  (Read 5022 times)

Offline gajones

• View Profile
FTP window to remember recent Destination Paths?
« on: October 04, 2006, 08:37:05 PM »
Any chance of the Destination path in the FTP Upload window having some kind of drop down which remembers the most recent paths you've entered? The reason I ask is that I use PM to create the folders on the server by entering the name there, but sometimes I need to add or re-upload images, and as the folder names can be quite long, it can be difficult trying to remember and retype them, meaning that I have to use an external FTP client.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: FTP window to remember recent Destination Paths?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 08:56:40 PM »
Any chance of the Destination path in the FTP Upload window having some kind of drop down which remembers the most recent paths you've entered? The reason I ask is that I use PM to create the folders on the server by entering the name there, but sometimes I need to add or re-upload images, and as the folder names can be quite long, it can be difficult trying to remember and retype them, meaning that I have to use an external FTP client.

We could add a combo box (drop down list with a text field) that would remember all paths entered, but it wouldn't be tied to any particular FTP Connection setting.  Does that sound OK?

-Kirk

Offline gajones

• View Profile
Re: FTP window to remember recent Destination Paths?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 11:05:33 PM »
sounds great, thanks!