Author Topic: burning to CD  (Read 3089 times)

Offline chefdave

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • CSI: Photo
burning to CD
« on: September 14, 2011, 07:48:50 AM »
I would like know if I have several contact sheets open if I can burn to a CD/DVD as if all the contact sheets were folders on the cd/dvd?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: burning to CD
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 09:10:48 AM »
I would like know if I have several contact sheets open if I can burn to a CD/DVD as if all the contact sheets were folders on the cd/dvd?

No, not if you open folders into individual contact sheet tabs.  If you open each of the folders into a single contact sheet tab, then yes, you should be able to burn multiple folders onto a single disk (available space permitting.)

To open multiple folders into a single contact sheet tab, right-click on a folder in the Navigator or Favorites and choose one of the options that opens the folder into the current contact sheet.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline chefdave

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 12:08:38 PM »

No, not if you open folders into individual contact sheet tabs.  If you open each of the folders into a single contact sheet tab, then yes, you should be able to burn multiple folders onto a single disk (available space permitting.)

To open multiple folders into a single contact sheet tab, right-click on a folder in the Navigator or Favorites and choose one of the options that opens the folder into the current contact sheet.

HTH,

-Kirk

Ok lets say I have the different contact sheets are named as my Transmission Reference. Now, I go ahead and open them up in a single contact sheet. Is there a way for a folder to be created named as the TR during the cd burn?

Offline chefdave

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »

HTH,

-Kirk

Ok lets say I have the different contact sheets are named as my Transmission Reference. Now, I go ahead and open them up in a single contact sheet. Is there a way for a folder to be created named as the TR during the cd burn?

Never mind I got it.  :)