Author Topic: Photoshelter not loggin in successfully  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Cosi

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Photoshelter not loggin in successfully
« on: October 05, 2006, 10:50:31 AM »
I'm running the latest version on a Mac and since downloading it have been finding that I can't log into photoshelter to upload from inside pm.
I checked my password and log-in and it's correct. when I hit the upload button the program just hangs and doesn't successfully log into the photoshelter site.....
I'm finding that I can't cancel out of the dialogue box either and that if I try to pm stops responding altogether.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Photoshelter not loggin in successfully
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 11:57:52 AM »
I'm running the latest version on a Mac and since downloading it have been finding that I can't log into photoshelter to upload from inside pm.
I checked my password and log-in and it's correct. when I hit the upload button the program just hangs and doesn't successfully log into the photoshelter site.....
I'm finding that I can't cancel out of the dialogue box either and that if I try to pm stops responding altogether.

I just tried it with one of my accounts and it works fine.

Could you open up the Console application (it's in the Utilities folder inside the Applications folder) and see if the console.log has messages related to Photo Mechanic listed in it?

Post them in a personal message back to me by clicking on my name to the left of this message.

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Photoshelter not loggin in successfully
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 01:44:06 PM »

The PhotoShelter people made a change on their end which broke our uploader.  They have since fixed it.  So if you try uploading again it should work fine now.

HTH,

-Kirk