Author Topic: problem with Apply stationary to selected  (Read 1676 times)

Offline chardinej

• View Profile
problem with Apply stationary to selected
« on: September 21, 2011, 05:59:04 PM »
I had 4.6.7 running this AM and had problems applying a stationary pad to selected images. After selecting a series of images and hitting command-i, filling in the stationary pad then selecting Apply stationary to selected, the process would run very slowly. Once finished I would check to see if the application "took" and it didn't. If I repeated the process at that point it would run really quickly and the stationary would "take".

Is this a problem with Lion and 4.6.7? I have recently upgraded to 4.6.8 but have not had a chance to test.
John

MacBook Air i5/10.8 (Mountain Lion); PM 5 latest build

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: problem with Apply stationary to selected
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 06:01:49 PM »
I had 4.6.7 running this AM and had problems applying a stationary pad to selected images. After selecting a series of images and hitting command-i, filling in the stationary pad then selecting Apply stationary to selected, the process would run very slowly. Once finished I would check to see if the application "took" and it didn't. If I repeated the process at that point it would run really quickly and the stationary would "take".

Is this a problem with Lion and 4.6.7? I have recently upgraded to 4.6.8 but have not had a chance to test.

Not that I know of, but definitely run 4.6.8 instead of 4.6.7.

-Kirk