Author Topic: 4.6.8 Autorun still not working  (Read 1772 times)

Offline Tony Fiorda

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
4.6.8 Autorun still not working
« on: September 28, 2011, 03:20:05 PM »
Hi Kirk,

I've upgraded to 4.6.8 on a Win7 64-bit machine.  I've tried to have the AutoPlay window ingest files using PM when I insert a CF in the reader but it still tells me "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.  Please instal a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."  The line in the AutoPlay windows also has the default icon next to the PM option.

I also cannot find out what to associate to what.  I'm wondering if I am doing something in error.

BTW, I have PM set to open the ingest dialog upon camera disk insertion.

Any suggestions? 

Tony...
Tony...

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: 4.6.8 Autorun still not working
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 05:15:25 PM »
Tony,

I've upgraded to 4.6.8 on a Win7 64-bit machine.  I've tried to have the AutoPlay window ingest files using PM when I insert a CF in the reader but it still tells me "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.  Please instal a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel."  The line in the AutoPlay windows also has the default icon next to the PM option.

I also cannot find out what to associate to what.  I'm wondering if I am doing something in error.

BTW, I have PM set to open the ingest dialog upon camera disk insertion.

Any suggestions?

Please contact support@camerabits.com and they'll troubleshoot the issue with you.  AutoPlay is a very finicky feature of Windows.

-Kirk

Offline Tony Fiorda

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: 4.6.8 Autorun still not working
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 05:18:55 PM »
Okay and I do agree with you!

Tony...
Tony...