Author Topic: Transitions do not fade to black  (Read 1458 times)

Offline nt68069

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Transitions do not fade to black
« on: October 01, 2011, 12:28:45 PM »
I am having problems with Photo Mechanic that came to light around version 4.6.4 and still exists with the current version, 4.6.8.
The transitions in the Live Slide show no longer fade completely to black.
This is a problem I have experienced on two dissimilar Windows XP machines and also two individual Windows 7 PC's.
Previously Photo Mechanic had no problems fading to black on three of the four machines. The fourth one is brand new so there was never a time where this problem did not exist on the fourth machine.

No hardware changes have been made on the older PC's, only Microsoft and Photo Mechanic software updates.
I have tried changing each of the four settings in the Live Slideshow dialogue screen to no avail.

I did see one suggestion in the forum indicating that it might have something to do with display drivers, however as mentioned above, this used to work perfectly before on the same PCs.

Please assist.

Thank you.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Transitions do not fade to black
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 08:19:42 PM »
I am having problems with Photo Mechanic that came to light around version 4.6.4 and still exists with the current version, 4.6.8.
The transitions in the Live Slide show no longer fade completely to black.
This is a problem I have experienced on two dissimilar Windows XP machines and also two individual Windows 7 PC's.
Previously Photo Mechanic had no problems fading to black on three of the four machines. The fourth one is brand new so there was never a time where this problem did not exist on the fourth machine.

No hardware changes have been made on the older PC's, only Microsoft and Photo Mechanic software updates.
I have tried changing each of the four settings in the Live Slideshow dialogue screen to no avail.

Please see this thread:

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=6420.0

-Kirk