Author Topic: Camera Raw Defaults in PM!  (Read 1585 times)

Offline elnickdealberto

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Camera Raw Defaults in PM!
« on: October 04, 2011, 05:00:37 PM »
Hi.

I have one question.

I have some camera raw defaults to process all my Raws. When i open my photos in Bridge all the Raws are processed automatically in the preview with these adjustments.

But i cant do this with PM. I think that PM can´t read the Camera Raw Defaults.

The only way that i found is: open all the raw in Bridge, wait to the automatic generated tumbnail (taked from the Camera Raw Defaults) and then close Bridge. Now, when i open PM the Raws shows the Camera Raw Defaults.

Is there another way to do this?

thanks a lot.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Camera Raw Defaults in PM!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 05:47:31 PM »
Hi.

I have one question.

I have some camera raw defaults to process all my Raws. When i open my photos in Bridge all the Raws are processed automatically in the preview with these adjustments.

But i cant do this with PM. I think that PM can´t read the Camera Raw Defaults.

The only way that i found is: open all the raw in Bridge, wait to the automatic generated tumbnail (taked from the Camera Raw Defaults) and then close Bridge. Now, when i open PM the Raws shows the Camera Raw Defaults.

Is there another way to do this?

thanks a lot.

Adobe Camera RAW is an Adobe proprietary technology that Adobe does not share with us.  If you're using DNG files for RAW then it is possible for the preview in the DNG file to be updated by Adobe's software and PM will show the updated preview.

-Kirk