Author Topic: Email question  (Read 3862 times)

Offline Graham Taylor

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Email question
« on: October 29, 2011, 04:43:14 AM »
I love the email option but during football (soccer) games I have to send multiple images to the press. Previously I would adjust each image seperately to about 600kb and save before sending (remember each crop is around the action so not uniform size). So as these are of varying sizes after applying a crop and image sizes could range from very small to very large what is the best option (if it exists) to try and send a uniform size of about 600kb?

Thanks
Graham

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Email question
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 06:50:45 AM »
Graham,

I love the email option but during football (soccer) games I have to send multiple images to the press. Previously I would adjust each image seperately to about 600kb and save before sending (remember each crop is around the action so not uniform size). So as these are of varying sizes after applying a crop and image sizes could range from very small to very large what is the best option (if it exists) to try and send a uniform size of about 600kb?

There is currently no way to vary the JPEG quality settings automatically in order to maintain a target file size.

-Kirk