Author Topic: PM 4.6.8 keeps crashing  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
PM 4.6.8 keeps crashing
« on: December 08, 2011, 01:43:25 AM »
First of all, love the software, now indispensable to my work and looking forward to the version with catalogue facility. Date for new version known yet?

I am finding that PM keeps crashing on me. This tends to happen when I have minimised the contact sheet, looking something up on the internet for captions etc. I then find it will simply not restart. Usually I have to restart the system completely. Other programmes seem to work ok despite PM crash.

Any ideas would be apppreciated.

Using Window 7 Pro with 4Gb memory

Regards,

Frank

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: PM 4.6.8 keeps crashing
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 06:39:02 AM »
Frank,

First of all, love the software, now indispensable to my work and looking forward to the version with catalogue facility. Date for new version known yet?

First quarter 2012.

I am finding that PM keeps crashing on me. This tends to happen when I have minimised the contact sheet, looking something up on the internet for captions etc. I then find it will simply not restart. Usually I have to restart the system completely. Other programmes seem to work ok despite PM crash.

Any ideas would be apppreciated.

Using Window 7 Pro with 4Gb memory

Please contact our support folks for troubleshooting this issue.  You can email them at support@camerabits.com or call them at 503-547-2888 during business hours.

-Kirk