Author Topic: Listing "weird" files in contact sheet  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Primoz

• View Profile
    • PhotoSI Sports photo agency
Listing "weird" files in contact sheet
« on: December 17, 2011, 11:07:07 PM »
Hi

After upgrading to 4.6.8 (and also Lion) I have one problem I can't find solution for it. When I upload photos to server, I need to upload also one special empty file. It's just to trigger procedure on server once upload is done. This file is called "trigger"... no extension, no nothing. Until now (PM 4.5.4 and Snow leopard) I was able to see this file in contact sheet, but now I can't find any way to make it visible. It's important for me to see it, so I can select it together with photos and upload it over FTP.
I can normally see this file in Finder, but I couldn't find any option in PM preferences to enable viewing it. View unknown files as proxies, doesn't change a thing.
Anyone with any idea where to enable this?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Listing "weird" files in contact sheet
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 11:53:56 PM »
Primoz,

After upgrading to 4.6.8 (and also Lion) I have one problem I can't find solution for it. When I upload photos to server, I need to upload also one special empty file. It's just to trigger procedure on server once upload is done. This file is called "trigger"... no extension, no nothing. Until now (PM 4.5.4 and Snow leopard) I was able to see this file in contact sheet, but now I can't find any way to make it visible. It's important for me to see it, so I can select it together with photos and upload it over FTP.
I can normally see this file in Finder, but I couldn't find any option in PM preferences to enable viewing it. View unknown files as proxies, doesn't change a thing.
Anyone with any idea where to enable this?

Does the file show up in the Finder?

-Kirk

Offline Primoz

• View Profile
    • PhotoSI Sports photo agency
Re: Listing "weird" files in contact sheet
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 01:32:13 AM »
Yes, file normally shows up in Finder.