Author Topic: Lost Image info  (Read 5326 times)

Offline LightMast

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Lost Image info
« on: October 13, 2006, 11:32:50 AM »
In my preview screen (after double clicking on an image in the light table screen) I no longer have my image information along the right side, and I havent found any way to restore this in my options. The zoom and crop is also missing. Thanks

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Lost Image info
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 12:05:13 PM »
In my preview screen (after double clicking on an image in the light table screen) I no longer have my image information along the right side, and I havent found any way to restore this in my options. The zoom and crop is also missing. Thanks

If the entire panel is missing, then you'll just have to drag it back open, or you can press the 'f' key (toggle full screen) until it reappears.

If the panel is visible and all you are seeing is the headers for each section, you just need to click on the little triangles next to each header.

HTH,

-Kirk

Offline LightMast

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 08:17:32 AM »
I dont se the little triangles, and pressing F doesnt restore the options down the right side.  :(

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2006, 08:19:26 AM »
I dont se the little triangles, and pressing F doesnt restore the options down the right side.  :(

Can you post a screenshot then?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline sjhein

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 06:16:48 PM »
Coincidentally, I just had this happen to me.  It appeared as though the right panel containing the histogram, image info, etc. had disappeared.  However, I discovered that for some reason the panel had been resized such that it was no longer visible.  I was able to restore it by positioning the cursor over the right edge of the window until the "double arrow" cursor was displayed, and then dragged the right panel back into view.  I have no idea what caused it to resize itself in this manner (I didn't knowingly do this).

I hope this helps in your situation.

-Scott

Offline LightMast

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 12:31:39 PM »
sjhein solved it, thanks so much!