Author Topic: Error when I try to upload picture  (Read 1805 times)

Offline BlueDevilHH

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Error when I try to upload picture
« on: March 25, 2012, 02:54:37 AM »
Hello,

since yesterday I get a error in the upload-window if I try to upload an image to the server.

I had an event and had uploaded 49 images to the server without any error. At the second event I've uploaded at first 7 images (image by image). About 15 min later I've tried to transfer the next images and since this try I get the error message

(error: Failed all attempts to rename file for dropbox transfer. 553-Can't open that file: Permission denied

Other photographers can upload their images to the server without any problems.

To fix the problem I've restarted the Mac and deleted/reedit the connection-settings, but it won't work.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Error when I try to upload picture
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 07:06:50 AM »
since yesterday I get a error in the upload-window if I try to upload an image to the server.

I had an event and had uploaded 49 images to the server without any error. At the second event I've uploaded at first 7 images (image by image). About 15 min later I've tried to transfer the next images and since this try I get the error message

(error: Failed all attempts to rename file for dropbox transfer. 553-Can't open that file: Permission denied

Other photographers can upload their images to the server without any problems.

To fix the problem I've restarted the Mac and deleted/reedit the connection-settings, but it won't work.

We'll need the PM.log file from your system.  It is in the following location:

/Users/<your login name>/Library/Caches/Photo Mechanic/PM.log

Contact me privately for an email address to send the file via email attachment.  You'll need to compress the file first by right-clicking on the file and choosing 'Compress PM.log' from the contextual menu.

To contact me privately, click on my name to the left of this message and then click on the 'personal message' link.

-Kirk