Author Topic: PM 4.6.9 beta will expire on May 30th.. and now ???  (Read 7369 times)

Offline Mika

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: PM 4.6.9 beta will expire on May 30th.. and now ???
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2012, 05:46:03 AM »
I don't like the tone about "you might get V5 upgrade" as I was one of those who updated PM to 4.6.8 as v5 in my mind. If I knew that I'm not getting V5 I wouldn't even upgrade to 4.6.8 in the first place. I really do hope that V5 comes out in time so I don't have to pay another upgrade for "the same" as it was initially stated for early 2012 release.

Offline Gasport

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: PM 4.6.9 beta will expire on May 30th.. and now ???
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 06:10:05 AM »
You do have a 1 year window from the date of purchase.  I wonder if Carera Bits will extend that window for the people who did purchase version 4.6.... with the free upgrade to version 5 as the purpose of the purchase in lieu of their apparent commitment to getting version 5 our in early 2012.   They still have this on their latest news page..  "Expected to be released publically in early 2012, Photo Mechanic 5 and Photo Mechanic Catalog"   They really should update the information and provide a closer estimate to the release date so people will know if they will get the upgrade for free.

I did just read in the announcements section a comment by Dennis.  He did indicate the public beta of version 5 would be out in a few weeks and that the Catalogue would be delayed until later this year.   I hope Dennis is not too optimistic in his statements as I see nothing about the Public Beta of version 5.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:37:55 AM by gasport »