Author Topic: Change capture time and Cature One  (Read 4117 times)

Offline TGeist

• View Profile
    • GG-IMAGES :: Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Change capture time and Cature One
« on: June 10, 2012, 06:37:04 PM »
I am processing images in Capture One and needed to change capture time for one camera. I used Photo Mechanic for this with all three date/time options checked.
There still seems to be one more time stamp that is not getting changed in the process and it is the one that C1 uses to sort.

Is there any way to change this one time stamp with PM as well and how many time stamps are there in a RAW file anyway?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Change capture time and Cature One
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 07:58:22 PM »
I am processing images in Capture One and needed to change capture time for one camera. I used Photo Mechanic for this with all three date/time options checked.
There still seems to be one more time stamp that is not getting changed in the process and it is the one that C1 uses to sort.

Is there any way to change this one time stamp with PM as well and how many time stamps are there in a RAW file anyway?

I'm not sure what other date/time value that Capture One would be using?  Perhaps you can ask them what field/tag/etc. they use in Capture One...

-Kirk

Offline TGeist

• View Profile
    • GG-IMAGES :: Charlotte Wedding Photographer
Re: Change capture time and Cature One
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 06:48:30 AM »
Thank you for enhancing this for v4.6.9! It works like a charm now in Capture One.