Author Topic: Not a good start  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
Not a good start
« on: July 06, 2012, 12:47:44 AM »
Tried to have a look at the new version and got this:

Thank you for your continued interest in Photo Mechanicâ„¢

Our records show that you have already been granted a 20 day trial demo of Photo Mechanic, plus a 10 day extension on that demo period.

If for some reason you are still undecided about purchasing a license for Photo Mechanic, and need additional time for a trial demo, please contact Camera Bits at 503-547-2800.

How do I get around this? I have been using PM4 for a while and was looking forward to new version :(

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Not a good start
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 06:44:18 AM »
Frank,

Tried to have a look at the new version and got this:

Thank you for your continued interest in Photo Mechanicâ„¢

Our records show that you have already been granted a 20 day trial demo of Photo Mechanic, plus a 10 day extension on that demo period.

If for some reason you are still undecided about purchasing a license for Photo Mechanic, and need additional time for a trial demo, please contact Camera Bits at 503-547-2800.

How do I get around this? I have been using PM4 for a while and was looking forward to new version :(

Is the message in error?  Or did you request demos in the past?  Did you end up purchasing PM 4.6.x?

-Kirk

Offline Frank

• View Profile
    • Frank Fitzpatrick Photography
Re: Not a good start
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 08:40:29 AM »
Have purchased a licence and currently using 4.6.9.

Do not think I have asked for another Demo licence for the same version and certainly not for PM 5.

Could I try 5?

Thanks

Frank