Author Topic: Color Class being added during igest  (Read 8299 times)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Color Class being added during igest
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 07:42:56 PM »
Romeo,

Kirk, just tried the beta 3 and it is still adding a color during ingest, also once ingested I still cannot select none as a color. In preference - General - color class #5 is what is being added on ingest, my work around is to make #5 white and then change to my other colors later.

Well that's just no good. ;)

Can you upload the IPTC Stationery Pad you're using during Ingest?  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your .XMP file from your IPTC Stationery Pad.

Are you applying a Global or Local IPTC Stationery Pad?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Offline Rguzmanphoto

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 08:10:54 PM »
Romeo,

Kirk, just tried the beta 3 and it is still adding a color during ingest, also once ingested I still cannot select none as a color. In preference - General - color class #5 is what is being added on ingest, my work around is to make #5 white and then change to my other colors later.

Well that's just no good. ;)

Can you upload the IPTC Stationery Pad you're using during Ingest?  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your .XMP file from your IPTC Stationery Pad.

Are you applying a Global or Local IPTC Stationery Pad?

Thanks,

-Kirk

Kirk thanks for the quick response, I am using Global. Here IPTC Stationary pad you requested.
Thanks for your hard work
Romeo

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline ajmast

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2012, 12:32:17 PM »
I am having the exact same issue, even in B3 as Rguzmanphoto.

Win 7 64b, PM5b3.

Offline Rguzmanphoto

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 11:33:35 AM »
Just D/L the release candidate and I still can not select none as a color, every time I try it changes the color to green. I have been out of the country for the last couple of weeks so if I missed something in the forums for a solution please direct me that topic.

Romeo

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 05:20:46 PM »
Romeo (and AJ),

Just D/L the release candidate and I still can not select none as a color, every time I try it changes the color to green. I have been out of the country for the last couple of weeks so if I missed something in the forums for a solution please direct me that topic.

Make sure none of your Color Classes have blank labels.  The next update won't allow a blank label (it will revert to the default value).  I think this will solve the issue for both of you.

-Kirk

Offline Rguzmanphoto

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 11:09:14 PM »
Romeo (and AJ),

Make sure none of your Color Classes have blank labels.  The next update won't allow a blank label (it will revert to the default value).  I think this will solve the issue for both of you.

-Kirk

Kirk,

Thanks for the quick response that did the trick.