Photo Mechanic > Support

Canon 1D Mk I Raw Previews

<< < (3/3)

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: Roger Mudd on May 06, 2006, 09:35:59 PM ---Kirk... There's no way to not sound pushing asking this, so I'll just go ahead and blurt it out. Is there a timetable for incorporating Windows RAW support for the original 1D?
--- End quote ---

I haven't discussed the implementation of this with the rest of the team.  I will bring it up soon.  There is no timetable for the implementation of this feature yet.

I'll let you know when I know.

-Kirk

P.S. On the 1D you can enable custom function 30 (I think that is the one, I don't have the manual in front of me...) which will insert larger previews inside the RAW files.  For you this could help things in the interim without having to shoot RAW+JPEG.

Roger Mudd:

--- Quote ---P.S. On the 1D you can enable custom function 30 (I think that is the one, I don't have the manual in front of me...) which will insert larger previews inside the RAW files.  For you this could help things in the interim without having to shoot RAW+JPEG.
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure there is a custom function 30 Kirk. I pulled the attached screenshot from the 1D manual. Looks like there are "only" 28 and I don't see anything pertaining to JPEG previews. Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks again for all your help and please... step away from the computer. You're working too hard  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kirk Baker:

--- Quote from: Roger Mudd on May 06, 2006, 11:09:26 PM ---
--- Quote ---P.S. On the 1D you can enable custom function 30 (I think that is the one, I don't have the manual in front of me...) which will insert larger previews inside the RAW files.  For you this could help things in the interim without having to shoot RAW+JPEG.
--- End quote ---

I'm not sure there is a custom function 30 Kirk. I pulled the attached screenshot from the 1D manual. Looks like there are "only" 28 and I don't see anything pertaining to JPEG previews. Maybe I'm missing something.

--- End quote ---

I don't see it in your chart.  It must have been for the 1Ds instead.  Sorry.

-Kirk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version