Author Topic: How to commit a crop  (Read 5905 times)

Offline MichaelM

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
How to commit a crop
« on: November 04, 2006, 01:06:07 PM »
First, I searched for it and found a question on it, but it only had thanks and the answer was not there.  I also did not see the steps to crop in the help system.

I did a crop on one image to try it out and while it showed the crop frame the way I adjusted it, the rest of the cut out image was still there.  The image did not show -only- my cropped area.

How do I commit a crop in PM?
______
Michael

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: How to commit a crop
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 07:05:16 PM »
First, I searched for it and found a question on it, but it only had thanks and the answer was not there.  I also did not see the steps to crop in the help system.

I did a crop on one image to try it out and while it showed the crop frame the way I adjusted it, the rest of the cut out image was still there.  The image did not show -only- my cropped area.

How do I commit a crop in PM?

You have to do a Save As to save to a new file.

-Kirk

Offline MichaelM

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »
Thank you Kirk.
I assume we don't have any other adjustment editing, like setting white balance with an eyedropper onto a gray area (WhiBal gray card), in the picture.

And, particularly, is there a way of copying the white balance setting from a corrected, sample picture, to all the others in the same light?

<i don't know how to copy an image below, inside img and /img? I put the full path in there?>
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 11:56:03 AM by MichaelM »
______
Michael

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 07:13:26 PM »
Thank you Kirk.
I assume we don't have any other adjustment editing, like setting white balance with an eyedropper onto a gray area (WhiBal gray card), in the picture.

No, there are no adjustments.

Quote from: MichaelM
And, particularly, is there a way of copying the white balance setting from a corrected, sample picture, to all the others in the same light?

No, there is no way to do that since there are no adjustments.

Quote from: MichaelM
<i don't know how to copy an image below, inside img and /img? I put the full path in there?>

You just use the "Additional Options..." and upload the image you want to post.

-Kirk