Author Topic: none of the selected photos can be saved at high resolution  (Read 3537 times)

Offline jgood

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
I just upgraded to the 4.5.4 version using Windows 7.  With the previous version I had (4.3.8), I was able to do a Save As with my Raw images to save as jpg & am now getting this message.  I saw some older answers to this problem, but they don't relate to the newer version.  Is there a way to still Save As?  Thanks.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: none of the selected photos can be saved at high resolution
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 02:51:39 PM »
When did you purchase your upgrade?  If it was within the last three years, you should be using PM 4.6.9 instead.

-Kirk

Offline jgood

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 03:00:12 PM »
Actually yesterday--our IT guy downloaded it.  This is what I see when I check now for software update:  The version 4.5.4 you are using is the last version that you can use without updating.  I guess this means a yearly update has not been purchased & we need to do that.  But, I'm assuming that the Save As does not work for the 4.5.4?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 03:03:58 PM »
Actually yesterday--our IT guy downloaded it.  This is what I see when I check now for software update:  The version 4.5.4 you are using is the last version that you can use without updating.  I guess this means a yearly update has not been purchased & we need to do that.  But, I'm assuming that the Save As does not work for the 4.5.4?

It would depend on the RAW file format.  PM 4.5.4 is somewhere around five years old.  That's an eternity in the digital photography world.  PM 4.6.9 was released last month and PM 5's release is just around the corner.

You can always request a Demo Code from our website and try PM 4.6.9 and see if it works for your RAW files.

-Kirk

Offline jgood

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 03:05:42 PM »
Great--I'll do that & if it works hit up IT again. Thanks for your help!