Author Topic: Sorry, can't find an answer  (Read 3543 times)

Offline Nessa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Sorry, can't find an answer
« on: February 07, 2013, 02:51:37 PM »
Windows 7, 64-bit, just updated to Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 13645

With the new build, I have lost my overall color "theme" for the program, meaning the menu bar, status bar, background for the navigator area, etc. returned to the "default" (I guess) of light grays and white.

Before, it was dark and light grays which, for me, was easier on my eyes and provided a more keen contrast to everything.

In Preferences, I have been able to manipulate the Contact Sheet color options, but the same did not work for Preview color options, which remained light gray and white.

It seems to me there had been an overall color theme for the program one could choose.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Sorry, can't find an answer
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 03:27:03 PM »
Windows 7, 64-bit, just updated to Photo Mechanic Version 5.0, build 13645

With the new build, I have lost my overall color "theme" for the program, meaning the menu bar, status bar, background for the navigator area, etc. returned to the "default" (I guess) of light grays and white.

Before, it was dark and light grays which, for me, was easier on my eyes and provided a more keen contrast to everything.

In Preferences, I have been able to manipulate the Contact Sheet color options, but the same did not work for Preview color options, which remained light gray and white.

It seems to me there had been an overall color theme for the program one could choose.

I answered your original question here:

http://forums.camerabits.com/index.php?topic=8076.msg39320#msg39320

-Kirk

Offline Nessa

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Sorry, can't find an answer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 04:34:51 PM »
Thanks  :-)