Are you a brand new user?
Follow these easy steps to purchase a license for first time users of Photo Mechanic:
- Go to https://store.camerabits.com
- Add to your cart the desired number of licenses and then checkout.
- It will then ask you to create an account and finish the payment process.
- You can access your account anytime thereafter!
Are you eligible for upgrade pricing?
If you want to check if your current version is eligible for Photo Mechanic: Version 5 Upgrade pricing or would like to purchase the Upgrade, follow these easy steps:
- Go to https://store.camerabits.com/user/password/new
- You must enter the original email you used to first order Photo Mechanic and click “reset my password.”
- You will receive an email with a link to create a new password.
- Once created, your new password will log you in.
- If you are eligible for an upgrade, that product (Photo mechanic: Version 5 Upgrade) will now become available for purchase.
- Add to cart, finish the payment process and access your account information anytime in the future.
Special Notes on Purchasing Photo Mechanic: Version 5
- Customers must have access to the email they last used to access their records in our new store. All your records are connected to your account via that email address.
- If you believe you are eligible for an upgrade but don’t have the option on our store, contact the Sales Team at Camera Bits directly and we will look up your account.
- If you access your account and don’t see an upgrade option available, it may be because you are still eligible for updates and Photo Mechanic: Version 5 is free to you at this time.
- The purchase of an Upgrade gives you one year of updates to Photo Mechanic including major releases. It does not include the catalog or remote editing features because they will be separate add-ons.