Author Topic: Install issues with version 4.2.1  (Read 7624 times)

Offline jawilson

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Install issues with version 4.2.1
« on: May 05, 2006, 06:11:01 PM »
Just got around to opening and installing the four copies of PM4.2.1 I'v had on the shelf for a while. First copy: installed on WinXP Pro no issues. Second: install on Mac OSX Tiger no issues even through the upgrade download. Third: install on Mac OSX Tiger but when I try to enter the activation code  I keep getting a error message that says the password is invalid. Fourth: installed ok to Mac OSX Tiger. I have four copies of the software. Any help would be wonderful.

Thanks...

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Install issues with version 4.2.1
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 07:04:09 PM »
Just got around to opening and installing the four copies of PM4.2.1 I'v had on the shelf for a while. First copy: installed on WinXP Pro no issues. Second: install on Mac OSX Tiger no issues even through the upgrade download. Third: install on Mac OSX Tiger but when I try to enter the activation code  I keep getting a error message that says the password is invalid. Fourth: installed ok to Mac OSX Tiger. I have four copies of the software. Any help would be wonderful.

Contact support@camerabits.com or call them directly at 503-531-8430.  They can find out if you need any new passwords.

BTW, 4.4.2 is the current shipping version.

HTH,

-Kirk