Author Topic: "PM Classic" exporter template  (Read 5504 times)

Offline dig

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
"PM Classic" exporter template
« on: August 14, 2012, 04:01:15 PM »
Dear Kirk,

I found a small bug in the "PM Classic" exporter template:
Headlines ("Title" + "Title 2") are displayed in the left corner of the browser window - and not in the center as expected (and wanted).
The generated "styles.css" file showed "text-align:;" and not "text-align:Center;" as in PM 4.6.
Please correct this for the next update of PM 5.

Many thanks in advance and go on with your good work!

Regards
dig

PM 5.0, build 13158, Win 7 Prof 64bit

Offline Brandon

• View Profile
Re: "PM Classic" exporter template
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 11:04:14 AM »
Good day,

I can't seem to reproduce this issue. What is your alignment settings for Title and Title 2? I've tried Left, Center and Right and they appear to work correctly. In the resulting style.css I see the #cb_title and #cb_title2 have the correct text-align:

Is there any info you can provide that might help me cause this to happen on my test system?

What is the modified date on your template-main.rb located in your application directory *Photo Mechanic 5\builtin_templates\export\pm_classic

Offline dig

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 03:53:43 PM »
Hi Brandon,

thanx for your reply + shame on me that I didn´t mailed earlier that there is no issue with PM5.
It was my fault, because I used some old snapshots and mixed them up with the new template + I didn´t saw the new capabilities of PM5 (choose between left, center and right).
I had some other problems with special characters (i.e.: ä, ß, ©, ...) in the titles but I changed the "meta http-equiv" to "UTF-8" in the "template-main.rb" file and everything works fine for me now.
A small remaining issue with the PM classic exporter template: If I choose the "Include All index link" in the "Text/Links" section my browser (Firefox 15.0 + IE 9) shows the page/gallery links on the top correct but the bottom-links are displayed also on top of the page and are not click-able.

Sorry for my bad English - hope you could follow.

Thanks again for the very useful software + go on with your good work!
dig

PM 5.0, build 13217, Win 7 Prof 64bit

Offline Brandon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:00:06 AM »
Hi,

I actually spotted the All Index problem yesterday and fixed it along with the encoding issues (copyright symbols having weird characters)

If anyone needs the corrected files I can email them to you, otherwise expect the fixes to show up in the next Release update.

Offline dig

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 01:12:01 PM »
Hi Brandon,

thanks for your quick reply + for the fix! (as fast as ever)
I will wait till the next update.

Kind Regards
dig