Author Topic: html export features in 4.5?  (Read 8174 times)

Offline charlesteton

• View Profile
    • www.charlesteton.com
html export features in 4.5?
« on: November 14, 2006, 03:32:24 AM »
Hi Kirk,

I know there is a lots of new html export features in 4.5, will there be an option to edit templates etc.?

I looking at being able to do a quick gallery export, of say 3-6 images, which just has a thumbnail and a link to download the original full size file. It would also need to have some info like; file size, file dimensions, copyright notice etc. Do you think this will be possible?

I need it to be able to give clients access to their original files on my password protected website.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: html export features in 4.5?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 05:35:49 AM »
I know there is a lots of new html export features in 4.5, will there be an option to edit templates etc.?

You will be able to modify the set of templates we provide (it would probably be best to duplicate them and then modify them instead of directly modifying the originals, but it's your choice.)  You will be able to customize the UI for the template.

Quote from: charlesteton
I looking at being able to do a quick gallery export, of say 3-6 images, which just has a thumbnail and a link to download the original full size file. It would also need to have some info like; file size, file dimensions, copyright notice etc. Do you think this will be possible?

Yes, all possible.

Quote from: charlesteton
I need it to be able to give clients access to their original files on my password protected website.

That should also be possible but that part would be handled on your website admin controls.

-Kirk

Offline charlesteton

• View Profile
    • www.charlesteton.com
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 05:53:17 AM »
Great... Any beta's of PM 4.5 going around? :)

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 07:43:08 AM »
Great... Any beta's of PM 4.5 going around? :)

No, not yet.

-Kirk