Author Topic: Trouble with PM 5  (Read 2457 times)

Offline kristiwright

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Trouble with PM 5
« on: October 20, 2012, 09:30:38 AM »
I just upgraded both PM and my OS to Mountain Lion - the PM upgrade was forced due to the OS upgrade. Not really seeing the big differences in the new PM other than cosmetic. Sadly, some functions are not working such as - emailing photo (using Mail) from within PM and renaming photo within PM. Getting error message 'An error occurred while preparing attachments' during the email function.

Very frustrated.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Trouble with PM 5
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 01:48:43 PM »
Kristi,

I just upgraded both PM and my OS to Mountain Lion - the PM upgrade was forced due to the OS upgrade. Not really seeing the big differences in the new PM other than cosmetic. Sadly, some functions are not working such as - emailing photo (using Mail) from within PM and renaming photo within PM. Getting error message 'An error occurred while preparing attachments' during the email function.

Very frustrated.

Please take a screen shot of your 'Send photos via email' dialog settings and post it here.  Use the 'Attachments and other options' link when you're composing your reply to this message and there you'll be able to upload your JPEG format screenshot.

Thanks,

-Kirk