Author Topic: 'copy all IPTC data from LAST photo' button  (Read 5246 times)

Offline oryk

• View Profile
'copy all IPTC data from LAST photo' button
« on: November 18, 2012, 12:11:27 AM »
It would be helpful to have a 'copy all IPTC data from LAST photo' button captioning photos (near/like the COPY / PASTE buttons).

[attachment deleted by admin]
-Oryk

( MAC, OS 10.13.6 )

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: 'copy all IPTC data from LAST photo' button
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 02:07:24 AM »
Another vote for this.
I only realize the IPTC info will be the same when I am on the next photo. That would avoid going back to copy the info and then forward again to paste it.
TIA

-Luiz Muzzi

Offline Soizic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 09:36:18 AM »
I agree
Il should be fine tu use keyboard arrows instead dialog arrow ; useful when I verify my pictures.

Best regards
Soizic (France)
MacBook Pro M1,Ventura, PM+ à jour, deepl translator

Offline heavymeister

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 04:21:06 AM »
Gettyimages is using such a feature in their GIFT tool. It takes the data of the images that was uploaded last. It really speeds up the upload process.

Offline jock

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Jock Fistick / Axis-5 Images
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 08:55:02 AM »
I would like to have the ability to copy / transfer the IPTC info from an image to the stationary pad  - much the same way we currently have the option of "Apply Stationary Pad".  This would simply read "Apply To Stationary Pad". Currently we have to either save a caption from an image and then load it into the stationary pad - or copy and paste from one image to the next - both interrupt the workflow and are time consuming on deadline.

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »
I would like to have the ability to copy / transfer the IPTC info from an image to the stationary pad  - much the same way we currently have the option of "Apply Stationary Pad".  This would simply read "Apply To Stationary Pad". Currently we have to either save a caption from an image and then load it into the stationary pad - or copy and paste from one image to the next - both interrupt the workflow and are time consuming on deadline.

In the IPTC Info dialog hold down the 'Modifier key' (Option on Mac, Shift on Windows) and look at the buttons at the bottom of the dialog.  One of them will say "Copy to Stationery".

HTH,

-Kirk