Author Topic: Rights Uage Terms field  (Read 3789 times)

Offline Paul Skelcher

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • photography
Rights Uage Terms field
« on: December 17, 2012, 04:45:16 PM »
In both Stationery pad and IPTC info the Rights Usage Terms field seems restricted to one line of information.
I am trying to set up a protocol using PLUS, www.useplus.com,  terminology and license agreements, and looking for fields into which I can enter a PLUS license code, and the natural language version of the license, about 16 lines of text.
Copy and paste of a license into the RUT field only picks up the first line of text.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Paul

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: Rights Uage Terms field
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 02:16:08 AM »
In both Stationery pad and IPTC info the Rights Usage Terms field seems restricted to one line of information.
I am trying to set up a protocol using PLUS, www.useplus.com,  terminology and license agreements, and looking for fields into which I can enter a PLUS license code, and the natural language version of the license, about 16 lines of text.
Copy and paste of a license into the RUT field only picks up the first line of text.
Any ideas?
Thanks, Paul

Hi, Paul
Have you tried configuring the number of lines of the field in PM's Preferences (in the Accessibility tab)?
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi

Offline Paul Skelcher

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • photography
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 02:50:52 PM »
Luiz,

Thanks for the suggestion but the number of lines in the RUT field is non-editable.
Only fields with a preexisting number of lines greater than 1 can be altered, unless I am missing something.
This makes the field pretty much useless unless you are using a one-line sentence/phrase which even then is not the easiest format to read.

Paul

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 01:51:03 AM »
Hi, Paul
I see...it is perhaps something that can be adjusted in the next version of PM.
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi