Author Topic: Still new to PM  (Read 3383 times)

Offline shp_scott

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Still new to PM
« on: December 26, 2012, 02:46:34 PM »
I've searched without any luck, but I wanted to know if their is a way to show which focus point was used for an image in PM?  If not, I'll add it to the Feature Request forum.

Thanks,

Scott
http://scotthopkinsphotography.com

Online Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Still new to PM
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 10:29:24 PM »
Scott,

I've searched without any luck, but I wanted to know if their is a way to show which focus point was used for an image in PM?  If not, I'll add it to the Feature Request forum.

No, there is no such feature.  Feel free to request it, though I will say that it has been requested a number of times and if it were easy to do then we would have implemented it by now.  The focus point information is not documented by the camera manufacturers.

-Kirk

Offline Luiz Muzzi

• View Profile
    • Luiz Muzzi Photography
Re: Still new to PM
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 02:57:11 AM »
Scott,

No, there is no such feature.  Feel free to request it, though I will say that it has been requested a number of times and if it were easy to do then we would have implemented it by now.  The focus point information is not documented by the camera manufacturers.

-Kirk

Hi, Kirk
It would really be something interesting if we could have it in PM.
I myself sometimes open DPP just to check this.
Regards,

-Luiz Muzzi