Author Topic: Activation Process  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Gasport

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Activation Process
« on: January 16, 2013, 01:50:31 PM »
This seems to be a real hassel.  I know you can activate three times before all heck breaks loose.  There should be a way to manually deactivate like several other Mac Apps, most famously PhotoShop...     Hopefully you will add this in the next release.  I had it activated on two other Macs over the past few years and I gave one to a family member after doing a clean re-install and the second one was sold after doing a complete wipe.....  Installed on a new Mac, but now ........ what do I do next time...?

Offline Kirk Baker

• Senior Software Engineer
  • Camera Bits Staff
  • Superhero Member
    • View Profile
    • Camera Bits, Inc.
Re: Activation Process
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 01:59:00 PM »
This seems to be a real hassel.  I know you can activate three times before all heck breaks loose.  There should be a way to manually deactivate like several other Mac Apps, most famously PhotoShop...     Hopefully you will add this in the next release.  I had it activated on two other Macs over the past few years and I gave one to a family member after doing a clean re-install and the second one was sold after doing a complete wipe.....  Installed on a new Mac, but now ........ what do I do next time...?

We have been working on a replacement activation/deactivation system and will be soft-releasing it over the next few months.  Until then, you're welcome to contact sales@camerabits.com and explain the issue and they'll take care of it for you.

-Kirk

Offline Gasport

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Activation Process
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 04:34:10 PM »
Thanks, good to hear!