Author Topic: OSX Macbook and scrolling  (Read 6098 times)

Offline cyron123

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: OSX Macbook and scrolling
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 10:34:07 AM »
HI,

i ve test this. It is no difference if the mouse pointer is over the picture or over the film stripe (both in preview mode). They difference is:

1) if the mouse is over the picture and i use the mousewheel the pictures are changing and the film stripe is "rotating".
2) if the mouse is over the film strip and i use the wheel only the pictures in the stripe are rotating. The big picture doesn 't change.

But as i said: this "rotation" is really fast...

Sorry for my bad english.
cyron
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 10:35:54 AM by cyron123 »

Offline Sven

• Uber Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 10:57:38 AM »
Hi @ all!

I can reproduce this behavior on my MB Pro with the Magic Mouse.
Mouse over the image opened in preview: When swiping the finger in the horizontal direction all goes really fast (small swipe goes 4 - 6 images). Using the vertical way it is manageable to scroll image by image. (setting in the contact sheet preferences is factory default).
Mouse over the thumbnail stripe: Both directions (vertical and horizontal) are quite fast.

Setting the preference to the minimum value has the following effect:
Mouse over the image in preview: It is hard to advance to the next image as you have to use the whole surface of the Magic Mouse.
Mouse over the thumbnail strip: NO change to the above (default) settings. Speed is still quite fast.

Hope that helps a bit
Sven
After 5 years of absence I restarted the photography.

Offline cyron123

• Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 04:34:06 AM »
Hello @ all,

with the new update 13645 the problem is really really better!!! Ich have no scrolling if the mouse point is over the big picture in preview. Only the film stripe will scroll if the mouse point is over the film stripe.. THIS IS PERFEKT!!!

But the scrolling with my magic mouse is already very fast. But i think it is better, but i am not 100% shure.

Thank you Camera Bits!!

cyron